Role Purpose: To sell tickets for Gryphon Venues shows in person or on the phone and respond to general enquiries about performances at the venue from the public via email, phone or in person.
Role style: If you enjoy having a chat to people, making sure they get the tickets to the show they want, whilst also sussing out what else they might enjoy and convincing them to come along and bring 8 friends, then this is the role for you. Also, you don’t have to be a maths whiz but you need to be confident handling cash and have a pedantic obsession with making sure tickets and takings tally.
- To sell pre-sale and walk up tickets.
- To maintain up to date knowledge about performances and companies in the venue and promote shows and cross-sell wherever possible.
- To work with the Production and Operations Manager to maintain a relationship with the Fringe Box Office and manage ticket sales between their box office and the Gryphon box office, ensuring optimum sales opportunities for our companies.
- To work with the Press and Publicity Manager to ensure the box office and foyer area are well presented and display materials are up to date and topped up.
- To work with the Production and Operations Manager to ensure that financial records, getting change and banking are completed regularly.
Want to apply? Please send your C.V. to Nick, and fill out the application below.